If possible, please do not wear makeup to your treatment.
- Stop products containing Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents or Vitamin C 3-5 days before your treatment & after treatment
- No touching your face for the remainder of the day & night after your treatment. The next morning cleanse your skin with cool water & a gentle cleanser, followed by a moisturizer and sunscreen.
What to Expect
- Redness, Swelling
- Minimal Pinpoint Bleeding
- Warmth & heat from RF energy
- Sensation of a sunburn
These issues above are common & should resolve over the next few days
What to Avoid
- Going in the sun without sunscreen.
- Going in the sauna or steam room for one week.
- Strenuous Exercise for 24 hours
- Using AHA, Rentinols, Vitamin C, or oil based make up for one week after your treatment.
- Facials, facial waxing, Glycolic or AHA peels, IPL or energy based treatments, micro needling, microdermabrasion for two weeks.
- No exfoliating for one week.
- If you are prone to cold sores, please take anti-viral 5 days pre & post treatment.